I’m no makeup guru or expert, but when it comes to eyeliner and brows – I get it done nicely and fast.
When I started using eyeliner, I sucked. I would spend over 15-20 minutes just trying to get the perfect wing. At one point I gave up on wings and stuck to one simple line – and it wasn’t pretty.
After years of practice, I can finally draw my version of a perfect wing in 2 minutes – and they’re USUALLY equal.
Here are horrifying zoom-ins of my ugly skin showing you how to draw a winged liner:
1. Draw a line at the end of your eye to outline where your wing starts. (Tip: try not to draw your wing TOO high up, it’ll look forced)
2. Drag a line from where you drew the wing outline to the middle of your eye.
3. Start drawing from the inner corner of your eye and dragging it towards the middle of your eye.
4. Connect the two lines and fill in your waterline to define your eye.
5. Go over the eyeliner again to have a cleaner look and to avoid any undrawn areas.
And yes, that’s it. 5 simple steps. (pls ignore my oiliness, this was taken at 11pm)
I hope you guys enjoy this little tutorial! Again, I’m not a makeup genius. I just like sharing with you guys the little tricks I’ve been doing to get my eyeliner done fast c: Please do let me know if you guys want more tutorials! I’m open to suggestions so comment down below!!
Good luck practicing!
Kim Bouy Tang